JOB REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE READ IN DETAIL!)
1. Malaysian Citizens Only.
2. Previous Food & Beverage service experience with knowledge of cocktails, wine, beer and common beverages.
3. Well-groomed and presentable.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Able to work with a team in a dynamic environment.
6. Able to work in shifts, including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
If you are not able to understand the job requirements listed in English, you can copy the text paste it into the Translation Tool below to translate it into a language of your choice.
Do you meet ALL of the above JOB REQUIREMENTS?
If YES, kindly proceed to read the Company/Restaurant and Job Information below
If NO, kindly click/tap this link/button to search for other F&B jobs
COMPANY/RESTAURANT AND JOB INFORMATION
RM2000 to RM2800
Retail Store with VIP Lounge and Tasting Bar
Non-Halal / Tidak-Halal
6 working days, 1 off day per week
EPF & SOCSO contributions. Leave, medical and hospitalization benefits. Overtime benefits. Sales incentives.
Morning shift is from 11am to 8pm. Afternoon shift is from 1pm to 10pm. Full shift means 11am to 11pm
No Company Description Available.
Restaurant and Company Facilities View
Restaurant Environment / Company staff facilities / Company profile info video